Buy Belviq Online | Buy Belviq Without Prescription
Buy Belviq Online with no script from Omega Pharmaceutals . BELVIQ (lorcaserin hydrochloride) is a serotonin 2C receptor agonist for oral administration used for chronic weight management. Its chemical name is (R)-8-chloro-1-methyl-2,3,4,5-tetrahydro-1H-3- benzazepine hydrochloride hemihydrate. The empirical formula is C11H15Cl2N•0.5H2O, and the molecular weight of the hemihydrate form is 241.16 g/mol. The structural formula is: Buy Belviq Online
Lorcaserin hydrochloride hemihydrate is a white to off-white powder with solubility in water greater than 400 mg/mL. Each BELVIQ tablet contains 10.4 mg of crystalline lorcaserin hydrochloride hemihydrate, equivalent to 10.0 mg anhydrous lorcaserin hydrochloride, and the following inactive ingredients: silicified microcrystalline cellulose; hydroxypropyl cellulose NF; croscarmellose sodium NF; colloidal silicon dioxide NF, polyvinyl alcohol USP, polyethylene glycol NF, titanium dioxide USP, talc USP, FD&C Blue #2 aluminum lake, and magnesium stearate NF.Buy Belviq Online
Uses of Belviq
Lorcaserin is used with a doctor-approved exercise, behavior change, and reduced-calorie diet program to help you lose weight. It is used by certain overweight people, such as those who are obese or have weight-related medical problems. Losing weight and keeping it off can lessen the many health risks that come with obesity, including heart disease, diabetes, high blood pressure, and a shorter life. Lorcaserin belongs to a class of drugs known as serotonin receptor agonists. It is thought to work by affecting a certain part of the brain that helps control your appetite.This drug has been withdrawn from the US market due to problems with safety.
How to use Belviq
Read the Patient Information Leaflet if available from your pharmacist before you start taking lorcaserin and each time you get a refill. If you have any questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist.
Take this medication by mouth with or without food as directed by your doctor, usually 2 times each day. Use this medication regularly to get the most benefit from it. To help you remember, take it at the same times each day.
Lorcaserin may be habit forming. Do not increase your dose or take this drug more often than prescribed. Your condition will not improve any faster, and your risk of side effects will increase.
If you do not lose a certain amount of weight within the first 12 weeks of treatment, you may not benefit from taking this medication and your doctor may direct you to stop taking it. Talk to your doctor for details.
Interactions of Belviq
Buy Belviq online with no hassles and experience Drug interactions may change how your medications work or increase your risk for serious side effects. This document does not contain all possible drug interactions. Keep a list of all the products you use (including prescription/nonprescription drugs and herbal products) and share it with your doctor and pharmacist. Do not start, stop, or change the dosage of any medicines without your doctor’s approval.
A product that may interact with this drug is: cabergoline.
Tell your doctor about all the medicines you take, including prescription and non-prescription medicines, vitamins, and herbal supplements. Especially tell your doctor if you take:
- triptans, used to treat migraines, such as sumatriptan (Imitrex, Treximet), eletriptan (Relpax), almotriptam (Axert), frovatriptan (Frova), naratriptan (Amerge), rizatriptan (Maxalt), and zolmitriptan (Zomig)
- monoamine oxidase inhibitors such as isocarboxazid (Marplan), phenelzine (Nardil), tranylcypromine (Parnate), selegiline (Emsam, Eldepryl, Zelapar), rasagiline (Azilect)
- tricyclic antidepressants such as trimipramine (Surmontil), amitriptyline (Elavil), nortriptyline (Pamelor, Aventyl), protriptyline (Vivactil), and clomipramine (Anafranil)
- selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs) such as escitalopram (Lexapro), sertraline (Zoloft), citalopram (Celexa), paroxetine (Paxil), fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), and fluvoxamine (Luvox)
- serotonin-norepinephrine reuptake inhibitors (SNRIs) such as venlafaxine (Effexor), duloxetine (Cymbalta), desvenlafaxine (Pristiq)
- linezolid (Zyvox)
- St. John’s Wort
- lithium (Lithobid)
- bupropion (Wellbutrin)
- medications used to treat erectile dysfunction
This is not a complete list of Belviq drug interactions. Ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
Side effects of Belviq
In December 2012, the US Drug Enforcement Administration proposed classifying lorcaserin as a Schedule IV drug because it has hallucinogenic properties at higher than approved doses and users could develop psychiatric dependencies on the drug. On 7 May 2013, the US Drug Enforcement Administration classified lorcaserin as a Schedule IV drug under the Controlled Substances Act.
There has been concern that lorcaserin can cause cardiac valvulopathy based upon the reports of subjects taking the drug in Phase 2 trials. However, a Phase 3 clinical trial of the drug was conducted and the results published in the October 2014 Postgraduate Medicine journal, a peer-reviewed medical journal for physicians. These results found no statistically significant differences in valvulopathy rates compared to control, being 2.4% for the drug subjects and 2.0% for controls, and concluded that the drug is safe for the target population although more long-term data is needed.
A drug safety communication from the US Food and Drug Administration (FDA), in January 2020, stated that a clinical trial demonstrated a possible increased risk of cancer for those taking lorcaserin. The FDA approval of lorcaserin required the manufacturer to conduct a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled clinical trial to evaluate the risk of heart-related problems. The trial was conducted in approximately 12,000 participants over five years and more patients taking lorcaserin were diagnosed with cancer compared to patients taking placebo. Get emergency medical help if you have signs of an allergic reaction to Belviq: hives; difficult breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Belviq and call your doctor at once if you have:
- unusual changes in mood or behavior, thoughts of suicide or hurting yourself;
- dry eyes, blurred vision;
- feelings of standing next to yourself or being outside of your body;
- memory problems, trouble concentrating;
- breast swelling (in women or men), nipple discharge;
- penis erection that is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours;
- heart problems–fast heart rate, trouble breathing, dizziness, ongoing weakness, or swelling in your arms, hands, legs, or feet;
- high levels of serotonin in the body–agitation, hallucinations, fever, fast heart rate, overactive reflexes, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, loss of coordination, fainting; or
- severe nervous system reaction–very stiff (rigid) muscles, high fever, sweating, confusion, fast or uneven heartbeats, tremors, feeling like you might pass out.